Irving Cerakote Series Red Razor holder.
- This is Irving Barber Company’s first patent pending razor available for retail purchase.
- We have spent years developing this multi-disposable blade straight razor. Same functioning as our original all chrome design, but now with a Red cerakote scale (“handle”).
- Nice looking finish adds texture.
- Irving Barber Company is the first to bring you a razor with voids for bent edges after breaking double edge blades.
- No need for rivets with our stainless steel pivoting hardware and molded scale stabilizer.
- This I.B.C. razor has a magnetic blade stabilizer for helping blades stay in place while seating.
- The weight of our razor has been meticulously shifted for an even, balanced feel, that glides comfortably.
- Contoured lines allow for a stable and pleasing grip at all angles. With this razor you can use a double edge blade for lineups and touchups.
- Additionally, use thicker cartridge blades for a full shave without any extra inserts or adapters.
- Every blade type used will have consistent blade exposure, so you can edge corners with precision no matter which blade is loaded.
- The classic razor design now with Cerakote finish! This is the same finish that is used on many firearms for it’s durability at such thin coats.
- All Gold options under this product while have both Razor and Scale in Cerakote Finish.
- Cerakote Series coatings are durable, corrosion-resistant, and provide unparalleled levels of hardness and adhesion.
- These coatings are also resistant to most solvents and chemicals.
- The foundation for Cerakote Series coatings is a unique ceramic technology!
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.