Irving Cerakote Series Black Razor holder.
- This is Irving Barber Company’s first patent pending razor available for retail purchase.
- We have spent years developing this multi-disposable blade straight razor. Same functioning as our original all chrome design, but now with a Black cerakote scale (“handle”).
- Nice looking finish adds texture.
- Irving Barber Company is the first to bring you a razor with voids for bent edges after breaking double edge blades.
- No need for rivets with our stainless steel pivoting hardware and molded scale stabilizer.
- This I.B.C. razor has a magnetic blade stabilizer for helping blades stay in place while seating. The weight of our razor has been meticulously shifted for an even, balanced feel, that glides comfortably. Contoured lines allow for a stable and pleasing grip at all angles.
- With this razor you can use a double edge blade for lineups and touchups. Additionally, use thicker cartridge blades for a full shave without any extra inserts or adapters.
- Every blade type used will have consistent blade exposure, so you can edge corners with precision no matter which blade is loaded.
- The classic razor design now with Cerakote finish! This is the same finish that is used on many firearms for it’s durability at such thin coats.
- All Gold options under this product while have both Razor and Scale in Cerakote Finish.
- Cerakote Series coatings are durable, corrosion-resistant, and provide unparalleled levels of hardness and adhesion.
- These coatings are also resistant to most solvents and chemicals.
- The foundation for Cerakote Series coatings is a unique ceramic technology!