Jeris Hair Tonic with oil [14oz].
- A famous green hair tonic from 1923, invented by Arthur Winarick, today manufactured under Clubman Pinaud.
- Some of the greatest Hollywood stars used Jeris.
- It has a fresh, sweet and light fragrance.
- It is a refresher for your hair.
- It kills germs and gives your scalp a cooling tingle.
- Glycerin makes your hair manageable and shinny with out being oily.
- water [aqua, eau], alcohol denat, mineral oil [paraffinium liquidum huile, mineral], glycerin, boric acid, fragrance [parfum], blue 1 [cI 42090], yellow 5 [cI 19140].