StyleCraft S|C CLASSIC Gold X-Pro Fixed Trimmer Blade with DLC Deep Tooth Cutter
- PROFESSIONAL X-PRO Gold Titanium replacement classic fixed blade is hypoallergenic and finely polished to 40 mm for extreme precision and versatility
- BLACK DIAMOND CARBON DLC deep tooth cutter stays cooler, rust-free and sharper longer
- SPECIAL JAPANESE CONVEX and hollow grinding process creates a perfectly blanced blade with superior sharpness
- HIGHEST QUALITY blade for fits all StyleCraft and Gamma+ trimmer models
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE ZERO GAP for the closest cut and finish
- ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in the USA
- INCLUDES: 1 fixed trimmer blade, 1 deep tooth blade
Still sharp? It might be time to replace your blade. The Gold Titanium X-Pro fixed trimmer blade is ideal for fine details and sharpest line work. The special Japanese convex and hollow grinding process creates a perfectly balanced blade for superior sharpness and extreme precision. Finely polished 40 mm classic blade provides extreme precision and versatility when trimming and edging hair. The fine teeth are a little shorter which is perfect for sensitive skin. This is a fixed replacement classic T-blade compatible with all StyleCraft and Gamma+ trimmer models. The package includes both the fixed and a Black Diamond Carbon DLC deep tooth cutter blade.
EASY INSTALLATION – To replace the moving blades and runners. Simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any StyleCraft and Gamma+ tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish. HOW TO CLEAN and
CARE FOR YOUR BLADE – gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe trimmer body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
• FEWER BLADE CHANGES when properly maintained and cleaned
• ZERO GAP BLADE for the closest cut and finish
• PROFESSIONAL QUALITY materials for maximum performance
• FITS ALL STYLECRAFT and GAMMA+ models
• ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in the USA