KN95 Face Mask
- The KN95 is a standard for respiratory equipment which filters 95% of particulates greater than 0.3 microns.
- KN95 masks are a PPE. They offer significant protection over standard surgical blue 3 ply masks and are approved by the CDC as acceptable replacements if N95 masks are unavailable.
- Filtering Performance: equal to 95% @ 0.3 Micron or greater
- What is the difference between N95 and KN95 Masks?
- KN95 masks are the Chinese version of N95 masks and are nearly identical.
- on April 3rd the FDA approved KN95 masks as a suitable alternative to N95 masks and the CDC lists KN95 and N95 masks to be equivalent in protection.
- Are the masks Ear Loop or Headband Style?
- The KN95 masks are Ear Loop style
- What size is each mask?
The masks are one size fits most.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.