IBC Chrome & Brandy Razor holder.
- This is Irving Barber Company’s first patent pending razor available for retail purchase.
- We have spent years developing this multi-disposable blade straight razor. Same functioning as our original all chrome design, but now with a dark maroon scale ["handle"].
- Nice looking finish adds texture to what would be smooth surface on chrome finish.
- Also has a great contrast to the chrome blade. Price difference is only because of the extra processes to achieve maroon final product.
- Take a look at the all chrome part number for detailed blade holder photos.
- Irving Barber Company is the first to bring you a razor with voids for bent edges after breaking double edge blades.
- No need for rivets with our stainless steel pivoting hardware and molded scale stabilizer.
- This I.B.C. razor has a magnetic blade stabilizer for helping blades stay in place while seating.
- The weight of our razor has been meticulously shifted for an even, balanced feel, that glides comfortably.
- Contoured lines allow for a stable and pleasing grip at all angles.
- With this razor you can use a double edge blade for lineups and touchups. Additionally, use thicker cartridge blades for a full shave without any extra inserts or adapters.
- Every blade type used will have consistent blade exposure, so you can edge corners with precision no matter which blade is loaded.