Fonex gummy bump repair spray [3.3oz].
- Razor Bumps and Ingrown Hair is a skin problem that affects both women and men.
- Itchy bumps, irritated red skin, and painful pimples are the symptoms of razor bumps and ingrown hair.
- They can be seen especially on face and other parts of the body after shaving, waxing, and epilation.
- During shaving and epilation there can be a sharp hair cut which causes razor bumps by curling back of hair into the skin.
- In the treatment of razor bumps, needless, and tweezers can be used [leads to pain and infeciton] or at more chronic cases laser treatment can be done [effective but expensive solution].
- Gummy Bump Repair extensively cleanses skin and removes the accumulated dirt and oil from skin by using formula which contains salicylic acid powered by willow bark extract.
- It restrains ingrown hairand razor bumps by preventing the lubrication of hair follicles, and helps to get better the existing razor bumps.
- At the same time, it helps to prevent irritation and redness of the skin, after shaving and epilation.
- Apply Fonex Gummy Bump Repair to dry skin with a cotton ball.
- Apply again 12 hours later and twice morning and evening if bumps are already present on skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.