CLIPPERCIDE disinefctant Clipper spray 15oz
- Complies with OSHA and state board rules.
- EPA-registered bactericide, fungicide and virucide.
- kills HIV-1 and TB.
- Lubricates blades.
- Clippercide leaves a thin film of lubricant that reduces friction and keeps blades sharp.
- Aerosol spray blows hair, dust and particles from between clipper teeth.
- Aerosol spray cools blades on contact
- Prevents rust – Anti-rust formula protects blades and prolongs clipper life.
- thoroughly clean clipper blades, removing any organic soil.
- hold can upright about 6'' to 8'' away from surface with clipper turned off.
- spray clippercide through teeth of clipper blades covering all surfaces after each use.
- keep surfaces moist for 10 minutes. allow to air dry.
- isopropanol, o-phenylphenol, inert ingredients.