BabylissPRO replacement t-blade fine tooth Fx707b2
- Fits ALL FX787
- Fits FX787B [GRAPHITE]
To remove & replace blade:
- Turn Trimmer to OFF position.
- Remove the two long screws from the fixed blade.
- Once removed, the full blade setup should detach from the unit.
- Remove blade setup from package.
- Insert blade block into housing and align blade cushion with the shaft.
- Insert and tighten both long screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.